Dialplan reload - enable debug for details

Hi!

I’ve had the problem for a few days that it no longer shows me all entries in extensions.conf with “dialplan reload”. (Asterisk certified/13.21-cert6)
The message “-- pbx_config successfully loaded 22 contexts (enable debug for details)” appears.

I assume it arose from an accidental “dialplan reload o”.

How can I re-enable “enable debug for details”?

Thanks for the help.

Hi!

I’ve already tried a few things. Find however no option with which debug for dialplan reload can be activated.
Does nobody have an idea?

what about enabling debug / trace within asterisk.conf ?

Did they include cranking up debug and verbose in the CLI?

Can you post a snippet of the console output (not a picture, not a re-type, wrapped in preformatted text tags) showing what you got?

Can you expand on what you expect?

Whilst I’m pretty sure that this is a misunderstanding of what should happen, and, in particular noting that file timestamps are checked before a reload, so a file unchanged since last successfully loaded will be skipped, I’d also point out that Asterisk 13 is three months beyond end of life and hasn’t had non-security fixes for 15 months. Also certified versions are only intended for people with Sangoma support contracts, which only cover part of the functionality and, I think, work on the basis that the bugs in the version are well known to the support staff. You should not use certified versions if you are relying on community support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.