Dialplan: How to remove the first number?

I want to use the “0” to pick a external line.

So, if I want to call the number “123456” i must to digit “0123456”

I read that I must to use "0|x."
I added the outbound route with “0|x.” dial pattern field… but the webif not accept the “|” symbol.

AsteriskNOW 2.0.2 32bit

There are examples of this in the sample dialplan, which you should have read, as it is an important part of the documentation.

Whilst this should be sufficient for your simple case, more complete details are at wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/ … +Variables

On further reading, you are probably on the wrong forum. You probably want wwww.freepbx.org/forums/

[quote=“david55”]There are examples of this in the sample dialplan, which you should have read, as it is an important part of the documentation.

Whilst this should be sufficient for your simple case, more complete details are at wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/ … +Variables

On further reading, you are probably on the wrong forum. You probably want wwww.freepbx.org/forums/[/quote]

Thank You very much.
I know how to do it editing the .conf files, but I want to do all thru the webif.
(In the future a different person can see all settings in the same place)

I downloaded AsteriskNOW from this site, so I thinked that the forum will be here. I’m going to the right forum.

Bye.

This is the wrong forum.

If the GUI you are using is FreePBX, you need to use freepbx.org/.