Dial plan about second flash not working

Hello. If anybody wants to see my dial plan, let me send it through email, because when I try to send it through here it sends me a debug error.

David

you are going to need to add a hell of a lot more detail.

1. what exactly do you want it to do, what part of that is it not doing, and what is it doing instead?

2. dont paste your whole dialplan. Just the relevant part of it. Also paste here what happens on the * cli when you try to do whatever you are trying to do.

Thanks for answering, (please read my first post again specially the part NOT WORKING). I answer your questions.

[quote=“IronHelix”]you are going to need to add a hell of a lot more detail.

1. what exactly do you want it to do, what part of that is it not doing, and what is it doing instead?
    I want the asterisk server to do a screened transfer of the call (flash the line receive a second dial tone, dial the extension, and if no body answer or if it is busy, send the call to the voicemail context.

2. dont paste your whole dialplan. Just the relevant part of it. Also paste here what happens on the * cli when you try to do whatever you are trying to do.[/quote]
    I checked the CLI and everything goes as the dial plan, except the second flash(go back to the first call, send it to the voicemail context and play a busy or no answer message.

I tried to paste my dial plan but I keep receiving a strange message about DEBUG ERROR. If you don`t mind I can send it to your email so you can take a look.

Waiting for your comments

David Medina