We’ve a database of customers, ran under PHP/MySQL. Every time one of them call us, he or she is serviced by one of our agents. They run an Elastix based inbound call-center, that allow us embeed a web app we designed for this. Web app is triggered when the call is sent out the queue to the agent.
Every time a customer calls, we record some customer order info and increment a calls counter field in the customer’s record in the DB. We’d like to give queue priority to those -VIP- customers whom have a larger number of calls (orders), over the ocassionally callers.
We want to be able to:
- get the caller id in PBX
- run some kind of (asterisk/freepbx ??) app/script, querying for customer’s record in DB and getting his/her number of calls (orders), based on customer’s caller ID
- Set the caller’s priority (increase it) based on the number of previous calls
- Proceed to queue the call (to a common or to a prioritized queue, whatever).
- Be the customer served before the others.
- Trigger our own app from elastix, when agent gets free, and collect new order…
I appreciate any help on this. May be someone may point me into the right direcion.