Would there happen to be a Dallas area Asterisk Developer here on the list that would be interested in helping me reinstall and configure Asterisk?
Here are the specs of what I need to accomplish:
- Install Linux (Fedora or CentOS)
- Install Asterisk
- Configure Asterisk and OS to communicate with MS SQL
- Configure Asterisk for using the outgoing dialing functions
- Configure Linux for FTP
- Configure Linux/FTP to automatically copy mv files submitted by FTP
- Configure Asterisk for using the autodialing functions
In addition to the above I would love assistance with:
Teaching me to setup basic Office Phone functionality such as voicemail, call transfers, conferencing, hold etc…
I have Grandstream ATA, and Desktop phone, and VoiP provider. I have a system currently connected to VoIP and limited functionality working so I will keep my SIP.conf and extensions.conf to help speed the process.
Anyone interested either email me at email@example.com or give me a call at 877-457-2677