Custom Voicemail System

Hi,

I am trying to design a voicemail system for my 150 snom300 phone with FreePBX 2.11.0 version.

What I have done so far is:

1. Already Created 150 extensions for all snom300 phone.
  2. Created Unavailable Greetings using TTS software.

Now what I have done is that for example, I uploaded one unavailable greeting for extension 505, under /var/spool/voicemail/default/505/
with the name “unavail.wav”. And when I tested it played well but once it finishes the default voice(please leave your message after the tone, when done hangup…) getting played. I tried to disable this from FreePBX GUI under VoiceMail Admin/behaviour then checking the first option,but what happened then is that my custom greeting gets played followed by tone sound(which is good) and after this when I record the message and press # key or hangup, there is no response( the voicemail is not ending by pressing # key) and no voicemail is in 505 extension after hangup also.

I don’t know what wrong I am doing.

I just want to implement a custom voicemail system for my company and there requirement is that they want to hear male sound for male’s extension and female sound for female’s extension along with there name and company name.

Please help, because I need to implement this within 3-4 days.

For freepbx support go to the freepbx’s forums, for special request like immediately support .ove your thread to the job forum and hire a consultant.

Thanks for your advice, but I can’t do this right now, I am recently hired in my company and given this work, so I must finish this without any consultant, but also true that I am new to Asterisk and Freepbx system.

Please if you know the solution then provide.

catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-ques … tml#urgent

Really, thanks for this.

At least provide the cli output when you call.