i have a problem under following Hardware:
- Fujitsu Siemens TX150
- QuadBri PCIe
- Digium TDM410 with 4 x FXS Modules
- Snom 3x0 Telefone
- Asterisk 126.96.36.199-BRIstuffed-0.4.0-RC3b
- Linux debian 2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686 #1 SMP Mon Jul 21 11:17:43 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux
- 2 x T-Com
- Status on Quadbri Card is “Layer 1 activated”
- when i try to call from outside, the telephone doesnt stop ringing (after i hanged up)
- In the Asterisk Console i see “Accepting VoiceCall from  […]”
- after that, nothing happen (no “SIP/123 is ringing” or something).
- and after that, no more calls are possible
- Asterisk hangs and i have to stop it via HTOP
- /var/log: “Oct 26 19:12:53 debian kernel: qozap: CRC error for HDLC frame on card 1 (cardID 0) S/T port 4”
Whats the Problem??