When the OSS module is loaded the command ‘console transfer’ is available.
But when I load the ALSA module the ‘console transfer’ command is not available.
Is there a reason for this???
This is my reason for accomplishing this:
- A customer calls
- The attendant answers the phone.
- Customer asks for salesman “John”
- Salesman John is not behind his desk
- Attendant dials extension 1881 which connects to console/DSP
- Attendant can announce through the speakersystem that there is a
customer on the phone for salesman John.
- Attendant then has to transfer the customer to salesman John.
But accidentally transfers customer to the console/DSP
So, the attendant needs to get the customer back from console/DSP where the customer accidentally has transfered to.
Help is very much appreciated.
Hendrik van der Ploeg