Configure an extension that registers against kamailio via websocket

Sorry i didn’t reply to this one
In out current production enviroment extensions registers to asterisk via websocket and then asterisk manages everithing. We want to update this enviroment using kamailio as a proxy in order to manage failure events and balancing Invites.
I’ve manage to make kamailio work as needed for all SIP Trunks with providers and incoming/outcoming calls. But now i’m trying to make the user extensions register and work with kamailio (but it it’s being even harder than expected), there’s not a lot of documentation and with a complex scenario like this we know we’ll need extensive troubleshooting and testing before even launching it to pre

Thank you for keeping that in mind and reminding me that

Good morning,

This weekend i solved it. I was curious about what does exactly the webrtc parameter on pjsip configuration and in this post in the wiki (https://docs.asterisk.org/Configuration/WebRTC/Configuring-Asterisk-for-WebRTC-Clients/#pjsip-endpoint-aor-and-auth) i found this
webrtc=yes
; Setting webrtc=yes is a shortcut for setting the following options:
; use_avpf=yes
; media_encryption=dtls
; dtls_verify=fingerprint
; dtls_setup=actpass
; ice_support=yes
; media_use_received_transport=yes
; rtcp_mux=yes

I setted the webrtc parameter back to null, and instead i configured all the parameters that it affects to the values shown in the post.
With this change i receive the 200ok to all the invites on my kamailio and it everything works as expected.

Thank you again for all your replies and feedback

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.