Concurrent Call limit on static agents

Hi everyone!

I need to add the concurrent call limit on static agents(external number). But I don’t have any idea regarding concurrent call limit on static agents.

Thank you in advance.
With regards, Sophia.

Hi,
You can use function GROUP and GROUP_COUNT

Hi Sugiharto,
Can you please explain this method. How to pass the external number in GROUP and GROUP_COUNT.

As part of the group name

I implemented GROUP and GROUP_COUNT method. It’s working good in case of extension to extension call.
But in case of external number there are multiple channels. So it’s creating issue.

Hi,
I implemented the GROUP and GROUP_COUNT in the following way:-

exten => xxxx,1,Set(GROUP()={EXTEN}) exten => xxxx,n,GotoIf([{GROUP_COUNT({EXTEN})}>4]?busy)
exten => xxxx,n,Set(OUTBOUND_GROUP=${EXTEN})
exten => xxxx,n,Dial(SIP/{EXTEN})
exten => xxxx,n(busy),Hangup

In above code, xxxx is virtual extension and in follow me of that extension some external number is used.
I want to limit the number of calls on this external number.

Thank you in advance.
With regards, Sophia.

exten => xxxx,1,Set(GROUP()={EXTEN})
exten => xxxx,n,GotoIf([{GROUP_COUNT({EXTEN})}>4]?busy)
exten => xxxx,n,Set(OUTBOUND_GROUP=${EXTEN})
exten => xxxx,n,Dial(SIP/{EXTEN})

If I’ve reconstructed this properly, there are many missing "$"s.

Hi David,
Thankyou for your support.
By using ${EXTEN} , It’s working good in case of extension. But I am using static agent as an external number then there is one localchannel channel like Local/xxxxx-xxxx and this dst cdr variable contains the external number. I need to make group according to this cdr dst variable. I tried but it’s not working.

After that I implemented a logic using virtual extension with follow me as external number.
Below is my code:-

exten => xxxx,1,Set(GROUP()={CDR(dst)}) exten => xxxx,n,GotoIf([{GROUP_COUNT({CDR(dst)})}>5]?busy)
exten => xxxx,n,Set(OUTBOUND_GROUP={CDR(dst)}) exten => xxxx,n,Dial(SIP/trunk-name/{CDR(dst)})

where xxxx is virtual extension which uses external number(xxxxxxxxxx) in follow me. And in local channel ${CDR(dst)} contains external number.

Thank you in advance

More missing “$”. Please also mark your dialplan a preformatted text, using the </> button

Thank you so much for your support. Above issue is resolved.