CLI: Queue show refresh time

Hi all,

I am trying to help my colleague who is in charge of the Asterisk configuration with some investigations.

We are running Asterisk 1.8.32.3 and using queue show command.

I would like to know how often is the data showed by that command refreshed. For example, we have:

*CLI> queue show bavelcloud
bavelcloud has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (3s holdtime, 125s talktime), W:0, C:13, A:3, SL:0.0% within 0s
Members:
SIP/1004 (In use) has taken 8 calls (last was 177624 secs ago)
SIP/1085 with penalty 1 (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
SIP/1083 (paused) (Not in use) has taken 6 calls (last was 507037 secs ago)
SIP/1006 (Not in use) has taken 6 calls (last was 172996 secs ago)
SIP/1010 (Not in use) has taken 6 calls (last was 507070 secs ago)
No Callers

I need to know how often are refreshed the messages like “(last was 507070 secs ago)”.
Is this configurable? Where can I find that information?

It is quite unlikely that these current data are correct as this is a customer service department that is constantly receiving calls.

I have been searching several topics of the forum and was not able to find that specific information.
It would be really great if someone could give my a little help with this.

Also, sorry if I did not opened the topic properly (I think Asterisk Support is the correct category for this), it is my first post and I don’t know if you need some extra information.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Kind regards
Jenny

should give you realtime statistics.

Are you sure you are looking at the right Queue?

Asterisk 1.8 went EOL in 2015. There are little chances of getting any help with this version.

Hi!!

Thanks for your fast response!

Yes, I am sure that it is the correct queue, because I did a realtime test calling to every single extension a few days ago. When I did it, the statistics were updated. But when I look at them from one day to the next it does not change.

I guess that it should be updated in real time whether the extensions receive internal or external calls.

If it is not possible to find a solution because of the version it is okay. I thank you a lot anyway for your time answering.

Thanks!!!

Kind regards
Jenny