Cisco CallerID

Hello,

Hopefully this is not the wrong forum I am posting in but this my first post to this forum.

I am trying to lookup a caller ID on my Cisco phone which I receive from my mobile phone using chan_mobile.

Here is the output I get from Asterisk when someone tries to call

> SCCP: (sccp_asterisk_devicestate) PBX requests state for '3010' - state Not in use
    -- Executing [s@from-harry-hardcore:1] Dial("Mobile/harry-hardcore-85d8", "SCCP/3010") in new stack
[Sep 11 11:46:39] WARNING[19011][C-0000008f]: channel.c:5309 set_format: Unable to find a codec translation path from                                                                                                                         (nothing) to (slin16)
[Sep 11 11:46:39] WARNING[19011][C-0000008f]: channel.c:5309 set_format: Unable to find a codec translation path from                                                                                                                         (nothing) to (slin16)
       > SCCP: (sccp_asterisk_devicestate) PBX requests state for '3010' - state Not in use
       > 3010: (sccp_hint_updateLineState) Update Line Channel State: ONHOOK(2)
       > 3010: set speeddial partyName: 'harry-hardcore' (callingParty)
       > 3010: (sccp_hint_updateLineStateForSingleLine) partyName: harry-hardcore, partyNumber: 132456789
       > 3010: (sccp_hint_updateLineStateForSingleLine) Set singleLineState to RINGING(4)
    -- SCCP: (sccp_hint_notifyPBX) Notify asterisk to set state to sccp channelstate RINGING (4) => asterisk: Device                                                                                                                         is ringing (6) on channel SCCP/3010
    -- Called SCCP/3010
    -- SCCP/3010-000000ba is ringing
    -- SCCP/3010-000000ba answered Mobile/harry-hardcore-85d8

After hours of searching google and forums I would like to know if there is a way to set the speeddial partyName to the caller ID using a MySQL database or anything else.

Regards
bratac

Yes you can . Using res_odbc you can read needed data from mysql in dialplan . So you can have a table for speed dial numbers and fetch data from dialplan .

Another way that I prefer is to use AGI (Asterisk Gateway Interface) to connect to DB and fetch data . search PHPAGI library if you are familiar with PHP