I have looked through the Forum, but die not find an answer to my problem. So I hope you can help me.
What I am trying to do is:
- Receive incoming Skype Call and let the caller hear some music
- Meanwhile I check to which Agent he should be forwarded (with external Java programm and not using the Asterisk Routing) This is because I try to integrate Skype into an existing Software which is already handling the routing.
- Once I have an agent selected I want to ring him and only if he accepts the call the Skype-Call should be forwarded to him
- If he does not accept the Call, I need to know an look for another Agent. But the Skype call should not notice anything.
Right now my dialplan looks like this for the incoming Skype Calls:
exten => test_kat_200,1,answer()
exten => test_kat_200,n(JESUS),MP3Player(/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom/Jesus.mp3)
exten => test_kat_200,n,GoTo(JESUS)
exten => test_kat_200,n,hangup()
Then I tried to originate a call to the agent and wait for the response.
My questions now are following:
- can I originate a call to the agent and directly link the skype-channel to it. So that if the agent picks up he is connected to the Skype caller? And what will happen if does not pick up the phone.
- Or is it better to originate the agent to a dummy extension and once the channel is established bridge this channel to the skype channel?
Would really appreciate any help or hints.