Can't make calls through betamax accounts

Both of the accounts register just fine, so I really don’t know what’s the problem.

I must warn you that you might be having some problems with registering 2 SIP accounts to a single IP address. Asterisk requires that every sip.conf entry (device) registers/has a different IP address. So Asterisk does not handle Registration (inbound or outbound) of multiple SIP accounts to a single SIP server well. Just to take this possible problem out of the equation - please test with only one SIP account.

It shouldn’t have problems outbound. Inbound it will have problems unless you can use type=user, and most ITSPs will not support that.

I received an answer:

[quote]Dear Customer,

Please checkyour Asterix manuall if your device supports 2 accounts at the same time.

Kind regards,
Customer service[/quote]

fine :confused:

Did you try with only 1 SIP account?

For Freevoipdeal the following works for me in Asterisk/FreePBX:

PEER details
type=friend
qualify=no
username=username
secret=password
insecure=very
host=sip.freevoipdeal.com
port=5060
context=from-trunk

USER details
secret=password
type=user
context=from-trunk

registration
username:password@sip.freevoipdeal.com/username

I hope it helps.

insecure=very does nothing on recent versions of Asterisk. Normally it is better to replace secret by remotesecret, but the direct translation is insecure=port,invite., although most people do not need port.

If you are using split entries, the incoming entry should be type=peer.

Today i finished my credit on the first account, and they immediately replied through the open tiket, saying to try again because the problem now should be fixed…
Strangely the second account now works, but should i trust and recharge the first account?