I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a voip question please?
I need to know what the best way to earn money from connecting 2 phone calls together…
Bit of background…
I run a taxi fare calculator website in the uk. The idea is that people enter where the taxi is going from and going to. The system then calculates the distance and the cost of the fare.
It’s up and running at the moment (Â»www.taxiroute.co.uk) and the traffic and feedback is going up month on month…
At the moment I am charging taxi companies a monthly subscription which enables their company to be listed on the results page when someone asks for a quote.
BUT, I want to move to a “pay-per-click” method of charging rather than a monthly subscription as at the moment taxi companies are not willing to pay monthly without some guarantee of how many bookings they will get… So, if i move to a pay-per-click method of charging they will only get charged for bookings they get…
So, what i want to be able to do is this…
- The user clicks a button on the website “call me back”.
- They enter the number they want to be called back on.
- The VOIP system calls the taxi company and plays a recorded message “Hello, this is taxiroute, we have a fare booking for you, press 1 to accept the call or hang up”
- If they press 1, the VOIP system then connects them to the customer.
- I get paid x pence by the taxi company.
So, basically, I want the VOIP system to be able to charge the taxi company the price of the call plus a predetermined cost that I get as commission for getting them the fare.
Does anyone know if this can be done please?