Calling out - NO SOFTWARE PATENTS

Well, I’m from Spain and I’m trying to divulgate the NO SOFTWARE PATENTS in Europe. I call myself a Linux newbie, but I wanna learn…
There is a radiofonic program at Spain (Radio nacional de España - Radio 3 - Siglo 21) that let you call to answer machine and post a message that later is emited on the radiofonic program. The voice messages are only allowed from 10:00 a 12:00 am, when the program is onlive.
Due to my job I can’t call to this answer machine but I want to divulgate the NO SOFTWARE PATENTS idea to all the spanish territory.
That’s the question:
How can I make this with Asterisk?
I mean, call to a number (via serial modem), wait for the answer and post a voice message from a file stored (in mp3 or wav format) on my linuxbox.

Take a look at this:
voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+auto-dial+out

For the modem you would want to get a x100p clone (a modem with the Intel 537 chipset).

x100p is NOT THE ONLY solution, you can also get outgoing and incoming phone lines from a voip provider or use any of digium’s cards depending on how you interface into the phone system. I know ISDN is very popular in europe and there are also quite a few ISDN adapters that will work with asterisk.

[quote=“zmanea”]Take a look at this:

For the modem you would want to get a x100p clone (a modem with the Intel 537 chipset).[/quote]

I’m using a Serial Connected modem, an GM56EX External Model from Genius (geniusnet.com.tw/product/pro … ?pdtno=435) using port ttyS0 or ttyS1
There is any difference between this and the x100p clone?

[quote=“ElChef”][quote=“zmanea”]Take a look at this:

For the modem you would want to get a x100p clone (a modem with the Intel 537 chipset).[/quote]

I’m using a Serial Connected modem, an GM56EX External Model from Genius (geniusnet.com.tw/product/pro … ?pdtno=435) using port ttyS0 or ttyS1
There is any difference between this and the x100p clone?[/quote]

This will not work with asterisk.