Call transfer works only for caller - [SOLVED]

I’m unable to get call transfer working for the called part. If A calls B, A can transfer the call to C using # but B cannot, if B press # nothing happens. In the Dial app there are both t and T options, in sip.conf dtmfmode is set to auto and for all SIP client canreinvite is set to no.
It looks like the dtmf tones are not recognized by Asterisk if they come from the called, but I can hear them and they works for voicemail. I searched in the forum but I cannot find any answer to my problem. Can someone help me?
I’m using Asterisk 1.2.12.1.

Asterisk Dial command options:
t: Allow the called user to transfer the call by hitting #
T: Allow the calling user to transfer the call by hitting #

DIAL_OPTIONS = tTr
TRUNK_OPTIONS = tTr

[quote=“bubba”]Asterisk Dial command options:
t: Allow the called user to transfer the call by hitting #
T: Allow the calling user to transfer the call by hitting #

DIAL_OPTIONS = tTr
TRUNK_OPTIONS = tTr[/quote]

Yes, I know this, as I said I have both t and T options in the Dial command. The problem is that it works only for the calling users and not for the called.

Maybe it is not related but it looks like the [featuremap] section in features.conf is ignored by Asterisk (i.e. if I set something different from # for blindxfer it always recognize the #, and again only for the calling user…).

I solved the problem. I’m using Pirelli Discus DP-L10 phones and to detect DTMF tones on the called side I need to set dtmfmode=inband.