Call forward not displaying on the phone

i have a freepbx system( Asterisk 11.4) with cisco ip phones (8841 & 7965G) running on sip. the issue that i have is when you enable call forwarding on the phone, its suppose to display that its call forwarding to the number you put, but in this case it doesn’t display anything. but when i check in the asterisk DB i can see that call forwarding is enabled for that extension.

i have checked in extensions.conf & extensions_additonal.conf and the extension in question is there.

i also tried to create a brand new extension and still it does the same thing.

Are you using a GUI or something for Asterisk?

yes im using freepbx 2.11 for the GUI.

Peer support for use of the FreePBX GUI is provided at https://community.freepbx.org/

People on the current forum, often don’t know what the FreePBX dialplan does, the limitations FreePBX imposes on Asterisk, and how to use the FreePBX web forms to achieve a particular effect on the underlying Asterisk configuration.

The features you are describing sound as though they are implemented by the FreePBX provided dialplan. They are not things that Asterisk does out of the box.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.