Best Service Provider for Asterisk

Could any one let me know which is the finest sip service provider for asterisk system. If any one have good experience with any of them please do let me know.

I need the sip provider to support nat at the end point.

I have had luck with:
teliax.com

flatplanetphone.com

In general I have found that if you register often enough you do not have much issues with NAT.

Are you using this in or out of the US? Some providers only cater to those in the US.

Wanted to add my few cents after some testing for a while…

didn’t care for:

flatplanetphone
teliax

liked services from:

vtwhite
solegy

Keep in mind that each company is geared differently. Some are good for US only, some for international as well. Some are mainly for large commercial use, some for personal. I recommend testing any candidates out first to get a good feel for them.

Thanks a lot Shadowe, this information will surely help me. Right now testing it out with bandtel sip providers. Facing the natting issues with cisco firewall. Replaced with sonicwall firewall unit and works fine now.

The only service provider I use for my clients is Bandwidth.com. They truly have UNMATCHED quality and reliability of service. They aren’t the cheapest one on the block, so if quality is less important than price, Bandwidth.com probably won’t be your pick.

The best provider would be
Novanet Technologies Inc.

I have experience a good voice quality & ASR.

Regards
Sam

The best provider would be
Novanet Technologies Inc.
www.novanet.net
samir@noavnet.net

I have experience a good voice quality & ASR.

Regards
Sam

Hey Sam, don’t you think your recommendation is a little biased since you work for them? :unamused:

Hey Shadow !

My name is Sam , I Donot work for them :exclamation: :smile:

Sam