Automated orders by phone?

Just curious, i’m nowhere near getting this far into the game yet, but is it posslbe for example to do a phone order system. Consumer dials in, presses 1 for orders, enters credit card #, confirms CC #, expiration date, says name and address… all this being recorded and logged, then sent to a special area for retreival and submitted manually by a sales agent?

Thanks
fpc

yes

yes, been there, done that, contact me via PM if you need some professional help getting this working

Is there some kind of spelling synth module that can translate letters? If the user spells out their name and address for example? Is this type of thing done with the IVR module?

pretty excited about this software… seems to be the answer to everything I have been looking for :>

cheers

there’s not really anything for that at this time… I suppose it could be developed tho… However something more sane (due to the number of permutations) would be caller id detection of user entering their account number or phone number for existing accounts which is ref’d from a DB and verified by the caller…

you still have to collect all the information then verify it agaist a merchant service to avoid fraud…

if you do CID, make sure you do some sort of pin that they can provide one time, either live, a secure website, or equivalent. Too easy to spooth CID. With CID, you can ask the person to then enter their pin and be much more comfortable …

p

[quote=“p_lindheimer”]if you do CID, make sure you do some sort of pin that they can provide one time, either live, a secure website, or equivalent. Too easy to spooth CID. With CID, you can ask the person to then enter their pin and be much more comfortable …

p[/quote]

What modules or scripts are these done with?