Astguiclient login

I can’t for the life of me get it to where I can login to the gui. I’ve followed both the scratch and base install text documents and entered all kinds of information into mysql, including most importantly vicidial_users entries for user, password, etc. When I try to access the gui in my browser with my serverip/astguiclient/admin.php it prompts for a username and password, over and over and over and over, like I’m not entering it correctly. I don’t get it and it’s really frustrating.

I tried same issues too cumbersome and no success for such an effort, loaded 1.4.4 and loaded GUI and have had little to no problems…

Excellent instructions on http://asteriskguru.com/tutorials/asterisk_gui.html

Got the gui installed by following your link and am able to view it in my browser…finally. Cool stuff. We’ll see if it works and let you know. Thanks.

I wouldn’t wish astguiclient on my worst enemy.

Astguiclient and VICADIAL aren’t for the faint of heart…

OK…Asterisk GUI is really just script in pretty format…nothing overly extravagant. What I was really hoping for was to be able to attach audio messages (via a gui) to phone calls and this GUI doesn’t do it. From what I’ve been able to gather from the Scratch install document is that the astguiclient is capable of campaigning in such a fashion. So now I revert back to my original post because I would like more than a plain-jane GUI. I can’t be the only one whose come across this problem. Someone’s got to know the fix. Any takers?