Thank you gentlemen. I have been reading and learning a great deal. DialPlan Syntax is kicking me. I have also been working with PBXnSIP. I really like the flexibility of Asterisk however. This is what I have to make work, I know you guys are going to make me do it myself, but… perhaps a generous soul will post. The Asterisk community could only benefit if I get this working.
- Caller dials 555-123-1234.
- IVR sees it is 9:00-18:00 and plays “WelcomeToCompany.wav” else plays “AfterHours.wav” and sends to voicemail.
- Silently connect caller to FindMe/FollowMe ring group which consists of extension 2000 and external cell 555-222-2222.
- Play sound “MoH.wav” while the ring group does it thing.
- Extension 2000 rings 6 times, then cell rings 6 times, if cell answers play “Press1ToAccept.wav”.
- No extension answers so play “AllBusy.wav” and send to extension 2000 voicemail.
The caller hears an auto attendant, they press a button or wait, they hear music, then they hear a live voice or go to voicemail.