Asterisk service providers

Hi guys, I set up a remote office with 10 people and need to provide pbx service along with 1 hunt group for 4 support people. I’d REALLY like to have video as well using xten’s eyebeam or a similar video softphone.

What’s the best voip provider to use for this and what’s the best software like eyebeam? I found this:
http://connect.voicepulse.com/

Looks good. International rates are a bit high though. The voicepulse rep didn’t know though if it would support configuring the hunt groups in asterisk. Don’t know if it supports video either. Does asterisk support video mail?

yeah im also looking for some good service provider for Asterisk@home
if somebody know plz let know

thanks in advance :smile:

If you’re looking for Free termination i use this company called IPcall2phone.com , i just signed up through the website and registered my PBX using the same number as i setup on the site. You cant beat free!! If you’re looking for a pay service i recommend using teliax.com i was using them untill i came across ipcall2phone.

Hi,

I am asterisk developer and my team who has develop video conferencing in asterisk (First Time In World) and having good knowledge of Asterisk@Home and can setup the office pbx as per your requirements.
If you need my help mail me on : mr_mehul_shah@yahoo.com

Regards

Mehul

[quote=“mr_mehul_shah”]Hi,

I am asterisk developer and my team who has develop video conferencing in asterisk (First Time In World) and having good knowledge of Asterisk@Home and can setup the office pbx as per your requirements.
If you need my help mail me on : mr_mehul_shah@yahoo.com

Regards

Mehul[/quote]

You have 5 postings, 5 times offering commercial support.

Can you finally STOP now, infesting the USER (not JOB’s) forum with advertising your “first in the world” nonsense ?

Tnx Mr. “yahoo-mailaccount” India.