Asterisk Not hear the call

Good morning:

Can anyone tell me why when I make a call to the other user, this listens to me but I do not him, and if he calls me I listen but not to me, as will be able to see, is when you initiate the call to the other listens but not the to start, could this be a configuration problem? manually configure it as asterisk without the web, someone who can give me an idea of what is happening. thanks

Unlikely to be BSD specific. Normally a NAT or Firewall issue. Disabling direct media in the channel technology specific configuration file may help.

Hi, in my network no exist nat i’m use debian with asterisk 11.3.0 and in my sip.conf is in this link pastebin.com/GHPiQBN7

Now I modified the sip.conf changing the following

udpbinaddr = laipdelpbx: 5060
srvlookup = no
pedantic = yes

For the peers I added: Directmedia = no, then did a sip reload procedure to make a call from the 201 (Me) to 202 (user) but the user yes listened but not me, and 202 (user) I called the 201 (Me) i dont listened but the user yes, that could be happening?

this is a debug sip

pastebin.com/WdGzmWrj

Hi(here) klausneil,

when you said[quote=“klausneil”]Now I modified the sip.conf changing the following

udpbinaddr = laipdelpbx: 5060[/quote]

You actually put “laipdelpbx” or you put a valid IP ADDRESS, in the other forum I wrote that referring to the IP ADDRESS of your PBX.

And “Directmedia” its all in lowercase.