Asterisk Management Portal Error Message-

Hi!!

I am in process to setup extension in Asterisk Management Portal.

When I am adding the Extension using Asterisk Management Portal, I received below Error message -

1. Warning: fsockopen(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2322

2. Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:5060 in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2322
    Unable to connect to Asterisk Manager (111)

3. Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2364

4. Warning: fsockopen(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2322

5. Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:5060 in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2322
    Unable to connect to Asterisk Manager (111)

6. Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2364

Any one can tell me what wrong with my configuration level chanes or Asterisk server.

Thanks in advance.

Is asterisk running when you do this? Verify in the asterisk configuration that you are using port 5060 as your management port. It is default, but perhaps it got changed?

Perhaps try to telnet to your asterisk box on port 5060 and see if it establishes a connection.

Unfortunately i dont remember where the management port is defined. i had a quick look around at my .confs and didnt see it.