Asterisk keeps dropping incoming calls

Asterisk Version:
Asterisk 1.4.17 on a x86_64 running Linux on 2008-02-07 04:28:39 UTC

Issue:
When receiving a call on our main number, we have an option asking to select “Option #2” for sales. Upon selecting option #2, the call will disconnect. When going into other entries, options go through fine. When viewing the logs using asterisk –rvvv, the following appears in relation to the call:

[Sep 16 08:32:38] WARNING[18670]: app_macro.c:212 _macro_exec: No such context ’ macro-PROxGROUPmacro’ for macro ‘PROxGROUPmacro’
== Auto fallthrough, channel ‘SIP/471832650-bc9a0750’ status is ‘UNKNOWN’

Configuration file in relation to the error:

Extension.conf –

[globals]
ext215Name = Axxxxx.Fxxxxx
ext215Line = SIP/AFxxxxx
ext230Name = Jxxxx.MxMxxxx
ext230Line = SIP/JMxMxxxx
ext244Name = Exxx.Sxxxx
ext244Line = SIP/ESxxxx

PROMASKEDITSales = SIP/ESxxxx&SIP/JMxMxxxx&SIP/AFxxxxx

[PROMASKEDITgroups]
exten => 2,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(all)}’ - For ProMaskedIT Sales Team’)
exten => 2,n,Macro(PROxGROUPmacro,${PROMASKEDITSales},244)
exten => 3,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(all)}’ - For ProMaskedIT Accounting’)
exten => 3,n,Macro(PROGROUPmacro,${PROMASKEDITAccounting},262)
exten => 4,1,Background(/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/PROMASKEDIT/ProMaskedITInfo)
exten => 4,n,Goto(PROMASKEDITincoming,s,1)

I hope I have given enough information to describe the problem, if not please let me know what else I would have to send.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!

Regards,

Jay

You don’t appear to have supplied the complete extensions.conf, so it is difficult to even guess how this is supposed to work. Somewhere in extensions.conf, or a file included from it, there should be a section with the heading:

[macro-PROxGROUPmacro]

which contains the dialplan you want to run when people select option 2. There is no such section.

However, there is also no obvious section that implements the other macro or the initial handling of the call, either, in what you have reproduced here.