Asterisk is rejecting Incoming calls

I have an Asterisk PBX which is connected to two gateways{patton smartnode and Neogate TG400}. Unfortunately, incoming calls from TG400 are being rejected by asterisk and this is the error i get
Mar 20 16:53:20] NOTICE[1861][C-000000b5]: chan_sip.c:25452 handle_request_invite: Call from ‘80011’ (X.X.X.X:5060) to extension ‘s’ rejected because extension not found in context ‘from-pstn’.

Any help please, thanks in advance

The error is pretty clear. The call went to the ‘s’ extension in the context ‘from-pstn’ but no extension of ‘s’ exists. So the call was rejected.

Refering to the details below, how can i include the s extension in my contexts for it to be accepeted by asterisk

*CLI> dialplan show from-pstn
[ Context ‘from-pstn’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
Include => ‘campaign_inbound’ [pbx_config]

-= 0 extensions (0 priorities) in 1 context. =-
sip*CLI> dialplan show campaign_inbound
[ Context ‘campaign_inbound’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_800XX’ => 1. Goto(callcenter_q,${EXTEN},1) [pbx_config]

-= 1 extension (1 priority) in 1 context. =-
sip*CLI> dialplan show callcenter_q
[ Context ‘callcenter_q’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_X.’ => 1. Set(CHAN_CONTEXT=callcenter_q) [pbx_config]
2. Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${UNIQUEID}) [pbx_config]
3. Noop(${CALLERID(all)}) [pbx_config]
4. Noop(${QUEUE_MEMBER(callcenter_q,count)}) [pbx_config]
5. GotoIf($[${QUEUE_MEMBER(callcenter_q,logged)}<1]?rr) [pbx_config]
6. Answer() [pbx_config]
7. Queue(callcenter_q,t) [pbx_config]
8. Noop(${QUEUESTATUS}) [pbx_config]
9. Hangup(16) [pbx_config]
[rr] 10. MixMonitor(ring${UNIQUEID}.wav,b) [pbx_config]
11. Dial(SIP/101,60) [pbx_config]
12. Hangup(16) [pbx_config]

-= 1 extension (12 priorities) in 1 context. =-

Are you using FreePBX or a GUI, or did you write the dialplan yourself? As it is there is no ‘s’ extension so you’ll need to add one to do what you want.

1 Like

Wrote the dialplans, they were first used by the incoming calls for our Patton gateway, and now i want asterisk to be using the TG400 gateway as well, maybe am getting a different extension for the calls from TG400 gateway to asterisk

Why have you specified from-pstn in your sip.conf, when there is nothing in that context?

Actually from-pstn includes another context, so it is that context that has extensions

Sorry, I missed that. However that context is expecting 800XX, where I assume that XX represents redacted information, as there is no underscore to make it into a pattern. You are actually receiving no user part, which Asterisk interprets as s.