Asterisk + CCME

Hello I would like to advise how to connect Asterisk with CCME. I have a problem with the CCME on phones in Asterisk but from Asterisk to CCME no. Please do not hesitate what can be a mistake?

Few people integrate Asterisk with CCME, so there isn’t much information. You also never stated what the problem was or what is happening - just that you have a problem. Without further information it is unlikely anyone would be able to answer.

I’m sorry I didn’t specify the problem. One thing is that CCME is a part of me but I am not going to go to the CCME by asterisk. I think it’s a problem in extension.conf but I’m not sure. My configuration looks like this:
sip.conf:
[CCME]
type = friend
context = test
host = 172.10.10.2
disallow = all
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw
nat = no
canreinvite = yes
qualify = yes

[325]
type = friend
context = test
username = 325
secret = ***
disallow = all
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw
nat = no
canreinvite = yes
qualify = yes

extension.conf:
[test]
exten => 2Xx, 1, Dial (SIP / $ [EXTEN] @CCME)

There is still a problem with the renumbering since starting with 2 is used on CCME and 3 is using Asterisk and I know that it had to be renumbered at CCME

So what happens? The dialplan is simple - dial 3 digit extensions starting with “2” on the CCME peer.

nothing happens right now and i don’t know i don’t know what to set up nomrlane phone and then after some time they put up

Is 325 registered? Do you see anything on the Asterisk console when you attempt to use it? Do you see SIP traffic when “sip set debug on” is done?

yes it is registered and i basically have a telephone network on asterisk where i have about 40 phone limits which i can call and also call them from the CCME but I will not call any phone from CCME

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.