Asterisk 12 and 13 Centos 6 Repositories errors

Good afternoon all.

I am a user of the Asterisk repositories and use some tools to create my own centos iso’s which include all the packages I need.

I have stuck to Asterisk 11 for some time and all my tools work well to download asterisk but I thought I would start to look at asterisk 12 and 13 and update my builds.

However I think there are errors with the repo data stored on the asterisk repositories as my tools fail but if I create a local repository and regenerate the repo data all works well.

Even if I try and simply use yum to install or yumdownloader to download the RPMS I only get a single file down and not the group or dependencies.

I have no problem using Asterisk 11 repositories
Is anyone else having an issue with the Asterisk 12 and 13 centos 6 repositories?

Is it just me who is having issues with these repositories?

The real question is how many people use the repos, usually we choose to use tarballs and compile.

No the question is all about the repo data being incorrect.

it has errors

I see this has been reported on the bug tracker, not only by myself but also others on separate occasions.

[quote=“navaismo”]The real question is how many people use the repos, usually we choose to use tarballs and compile.[/quote]Is that the real question? I don’t know about you, but I try to keep my installations as basic as possible, to assist any administrator that comes after me.

I consider it my responsibility to ensure that what I leave behind can be maintained, as easily as possible. That means I don’t compile from source where and when I can avoid it.