After upgrading my asterisk 1.8 to 11 my “build-in http server” is not working anymore.
I already tried to install it again, checked my firewall and config files.
[code]libby:/usr/src/asterisk-gui# make checkconfig
— Checking Asterisk configuration to see if it will support the GUI —
- Checking for http.conf: OK
- Checking for manager.conf: OK
- Checking if HTTP is enabled: OK
- Checking if HTTP static support is enabled: OK
- Checking if manager is enabled: OK
- Checking if manager over HTTP is enabled: OK
— Everything looks good —
- GUI should be available at http://libby:8088/asterisk/static/config/index.html
Connected to Asterisk 11.0.1 currently running on libby (pid = 8771)
libby*CLI> http show status
HTTP Server Status:
even when I try telnet localhost 8088 it give “connection refused”??