Arm processor - asterisk ,,, problems

are there any known issues affecting the use of asterisk on an pc whos processor is “arm” based ?

having googled the issue - some people experience a variety of problems concerning sip registration - due to wrong password,(even though the password is correct)
inband dtmf not functioning properly.

ive had my acer revo for a year or , found out its arm based - and have experienced the above , have put up with it till now -

anyone else with similar experience :question:

I used old versions of asterisk - ported for arm processors. One was for my router - dd-wrt, other one - using that sources I made for couple of arm processors - different developments. I had no problems with sip and username and password.

[quote=“jackbello”]are there any known issues affecting the use of asterisk on an pc whos processor is “arm” based ?

anyone else with similar experience :question:[/quote]
Yes, there was a word alignment problem but it has been resolved. Please see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76909&p=153254&hilit=twinclouds&sid=756c9b73881dc201f56acd25b6431936#p153274
and the step by step instructions in my post here: forums.plugpbx.org/index.php/topic,247.0.html
I don’t think the patches have been rolled into the latest Asterisk 1.8 so you will still need to do patches manually.

BTW, which acer revo is arm based? I thought they are all x86 based such as R1600, R2600, and etc.