Amitelo Technology's modern PBX soft and hardware + billing

Dear sirs,

Amitelo group has enough experience in telematics networks, in general, and in VOIP, in particular. We concluded successfully many implantations with the solutions based on an open source Asterisk’ platform, already established and in the state of production, on the national level as well as the international one. There would be several models starting from the simlplest one to the most up-to-date equipments.

We are inviting you to test and know our last release of AMIPBX which is a modern software and hardware easy to configure and use. It is based on the latest and the most innovative technological standards. With this latter service, your total communication costs will be reduced from 40 to 70 percent. This depends on your company’s activities. Besides AMIPBX, we offer you Bill4tel through which you can limit, control, and consult your invoicing and the expanses of the calls made by your company. In this way, you will get a more effecient management and a faster administration of your budget.

Please have a look at: www.amitelo-technology.com.

If you have any inquiries, please contact me on this email or in my official adress: nisrine@amitelo-technology.com.

Category VoIP Billing
Services Ip Telephony, WiFi Networks Deployment, Consultancy, Hosted Billing Software, VoIP Carrier.
Equipment AT-Gate X Series, SIP H323 MGCP, (Soon SS7,)… Softswitch.
Billing Software Bill4Tel

Amitelo is promoting stolen VoIP billing software as it’s own. They have been notified of this fact over and over again, but refuse to do anything about it and have in fact used the purchase of this stolen software to drive up their stock prices in Frankfurt.

You can find out more here: angebrandtandstevenson.info

Legal action is being taken against Amitelo and also the other co-conspirators mentioned in that website.

Dear sirs,

First of all, the concept of voip billing system is not owned by anybody. any company can develop this billing solution. this Amitelio’s own system of which you pretend to be stolen have been made according to the customers’ needs. the technology open source J2ee used in our solution is independent and not owned by anyone. Bill4tel is a successful system. You can check it yourself by clicking on this followin link: bill4tel.com/

try to have good expectations and be tolerant. Instead of tellin lies about amitelo and spoil its reputaion, try to make something better which chalenges our system. We live in a world of actions not a world of words. The customer who is the master and we are doin our best to satisy him.

to be quite frank, you should both edit your posts and/or remove the entire posts. this isn’t the place to be discussing litigation-encumbered software, take it offline please.

in any place, it’s not the location to be advertising anyway !

[quote=“iva”]Dear sirs,

First of all, the concept of voip billing system is not owned by anybody. any company can develop this billing solution. this Amitelio’s own system of which you pretend to be stolen have been made according to the customers’ needs. the technology open source J2ee used in our solution is independent and not owned by anyone. Bill4tel is a successful system. You can check it yourself by clicking on this followin link: bill4tel.com/

try to have good expectations and be tolerant. Instead of tellin lies about amitelo and spoil its reputaion, try to make something better which chalenges our system. We live in a world of actions not a world of words. The customer who is the master and we are doin our best to satisy him.[/quote]

Well, Amitelo just bought BSSC did it not? It just released press releases to the world claiming it and they even have the CEO of BSSC Michael Angebrandt making statements in the press release. It is on Amitelo’s homepage using a PDF: amitelo.ag/?content=file&act … ads&id=303

BSSC is a madeup company that has stolen our software and sold it to Amitelo. Amitelo knows all about this and has from the very beginning, but refused to stop the deal and went ahead with it anyways, even knowing the software was stolen from us.

Even the Amitelo Canada site is full of stolen images and text taken directly from our site. Have a look: amitelo.ca

Here is our site: friendlytelecom.com

Here is BSSC: bsscorp.ca/

Notice any resemblance?

You can learn more here: angebrandtandstevenson.info

Educate yourself before you speak.

[quote=“baconbuttie”]to be quite frank, you should both edit your posts and/or remove the entire posts. this isn’t the place to be discussing litigation-encumbered software, take it offline please.

in any place, it’s not the location to be advertising anyway ![/quote]

I hear you…but what else can I do. This stuff is in front of the courts, but they just go right ahead as if nothing is going on. I apologize for the intrusion, but obviously this person is here to sell something. I just want to make sure it is not our software.

Regards,

Brian Jerome

OK a little heads up here…

If someone Reverse engineer’s any software, without insider help, It is not stealing…it is legal…

Many software packages do the same There are no new ideas…only way’s to apply them…

I have “stolen” many software package as has everyone who codes anything, and if you say you never did then you are not honest.

If the code in your software was not created by you (and we all know copy & paste) then you really just stole it from someone else…

Not say who is right who is wrong because it does not matter to me.

[quote=“bubba”]OK a little heads up here…

If someone Reverse engineer’s any software, without insider help, It is not stealing…it is legal…

Many software packages do the same There are no new ideas…only way’s to apply them…

I have “stolen” many software package as has everyone who codes anything, and if you say you never did then you are not honest.

If the code in your software was not created by you (and we all know copy & paste) then you really just stole it from someone else…

Not say who is right who is wrong because it does not matter to me.[/quote]

This software was written from scratch for our company only. It was STOLEN by Michael Angebrandt and then marketed as their own, intact. If you want to learn more go here: angebrandtandstevenson.info

They also stole our website, all the info on it and pretty much everything else they could get their greedy hands on. All they did was change the name. That is plagarism and theft of intellectual property. Pretty straight forward stuff.

I hear what you are saying, but it really does not apply in this situation.

They have successfully destroyed another company. Amitelo was taken in by these guys and has lost untold millions.

The new address for the site is:
http://angebrandtandstevenson.bravehost.com/index.html

They are trying to extort $3.5million dollars from Amitelo. Its insane.