AMI using PAMI redirect multiple channels

I have am able to redirect a single channel to a conference like this:
$responseRedirect = $pamiClient->send(new RedirectAction($channel, $numtodial, ‘mycontext’, ‘1’));

I am trying to redirect both channels at the same time to a conference using the setExtraChannel etc.

Not sure how to accomplish this and I can’t find much in the way of sample code in the docs or anywhere really. The followed the only example I found but can’t make it work. I have tried a bunch of variations but no luck. Any advice is appreciated. Here is what I tried in a nutshell.

$doRedirect = new RedirectAction($channel, $numtodial, ‘mycontext’, ‘1’);
$doRedirect->setExtraPriority(‘1’);
$doRedirect->setExtraContext(‘mycontext’);
$doRedirect->setExtraExtension($numtodial);
$doRedirect->setExtraChannel(‘PJSIP/304’);
$pamiClient->send($doRedirect);

Of course I have the PAMI client setup before my code, I’m opening the client and closing it at the end, just left this out for simplicity in this post.

Oops, I was tired last night when working on this and wasn’t paying attention to my response from the AMI.

Just looked at what I was logging and it’s saying:

So, I know this is the issue and I’m digging in so I can remember how to properly reference the channel for the SIP extension.

I’ll report back once it’s solved, thanks for looking.

You don’t reference the SIP peer (technology/data), but rather than channel: which will be technology/data-instance, or the the channel unique ID.

The double redirect is intended for situations like constructing a conference from two directly connected channels; it cannot create a channel from a device address; the channel must already exist.

You need to establish a connection to the endpoint and find the Asterisk channel name for that specific connection.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.