All calls hangup can't make internal calls

hello i am a new in elastix and i configured 3 extension
but i can’t make internal call between these extensions.
I tried to look in the logs

[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Executing [102@from-internal:1] Answer(“SIP/101-0000001a”, “”) in new stack
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Executing [102@from-internal:2] GotoIf(“SIP/101-0000001a”, “0?:lbl_vdp-outbound_0”) in new stack
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Goto (from-internal,102,4)
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Executing [102@from-internal:4] Hangup(“SIP/101-0000001a”, “”) in new stack
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: == Spawn extension (from-internal, 102, 4) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/101-0000001a’
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Executing [h@from-internal:1] Macro(“SIP/101-0000001a”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf(“SIP/101-0000001a”, “1?endmixmoncheck”) in new stack
[Jun 24 16:02:43] VERBOSE[7304] pbx.c: – Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)

and in wireshark i receive BYE after unrecognized header .
can Some one help me to resolve my issue ?

thank you

Ask this in the Elastix Forum. http://forum.elastix.org

Did you press the apply changes bar?
Post a print screen from the extensions page and from each extension.

Based on your logs, there is not any dial attempt in your from-internal context, it seems you modified the Elastix dial plan, maybe including a custom context to the from-internal context. Elastix dial plan is generated by the GUI and is hard to debug. Make sure you didnt change the elastix configuration file associated to the dial plan.

Hello ambiorixg12,

thank you for your reply , which file the dial plan is saved ? Is it extentions.conf?
i didn’t remember that i changed a config in source files but we don’t know .
Is there a way to resolve this issue ? or to recover corrupted files .
FYI i have a miniUCS box.

Thank you

hello

This my print screens for my extension configuration . I used just basic configuration

Thank you

I check a dial plan and i see that i have this dial plan for my extension is it correct ?

elx*CLI> dialplan show 101@from-internal
[ Included context ‘vdp-outbound’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_.’ => 1. Answer() [pbx_config]
2. GotoIf($["${EXTEN}" = “999”]?:lbl_vdp-outbound_0) [pbx_config]
3. Playback(banned_number) [pbx_config]
[lbl_vdp-outbound_0] 4. Hangup() [pbx_config]

[ Included context ‘ext-local’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
‘101’ => hint: SIP/101 [pbx_config]
1. Macro(exten-vm,novm,101) [pbx_config]
2. Goto(${IVR_CONTEXT},return,1) [pbx_config]

[ Included context ‘dundi-priv-lookup’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_X.’ => 1. Macro(user-callerid) [pbx_config]
2. Macro(dundi-priv,${EXTEN}) [pbx_config]
3. GotoIf($[’${DIALSTATUS}’ = ‘BUSY’]?100) [pbx_config]
4. Goto(bad-number,${EXTEN},1) [pbx_config]
100. Playtones(congestion) [pbx_config]
101. Congestion(10) [pbx_config]

-= 3 extensions (13 priorities) in 3 contexts. =-

Delete the sip alias in each extension, save and apply changes. Try again.

SIP Alias is If you want to support direct sip dialing of users internally or through anonymous sip calls, you can supply a friendly name that can be used in addition to the users extension to call them. The issue here is not the SIP alias it is a dial plan issue I suggest you contact Elastix support or follow this guide (Restoring back to the default installation)

Hello ambiorixg12,

Can i do the restoring just with putty and connecting to my machine ?
I don’t know where there is a Compact Flash i tried to open it but it seems there is no CF !!
Did you know where is this corrupted file and i can restore just the corrupted file ?

Thank you

I can’t answer those question sorry that is beyond my knowledge, you should contact your hardware vendor or elastix comunity

Thank you very much for your help

1 Like