AgentcallbackLogin - Return Values

Hi All,

I am trying to get the return value of AgentcallbackLogin() application after the successful login of an agent. The following is the extension.conf rules. I read from the wiki that application returns ${AGENTBYCALLERID_${CALLERID}} after successful agent login. But I am not able to get this value from the dialplan. The following is my dialplan.

exten => _10XX,1,AGI(agi_agentlogin.sh|${EXTEN}) exten => _10XX,2,AgentCallbackLogin(${agentno}||${sip_id}@specagentdial) exten => _10XX,3,Set(testvariable=${AGENTBYCALLERID_${CALLERIDNUM}})

The output from Asterisk CLI is given below:

> Channel SIP/8557-0a17b480 was answered. -- Executing AGI("SIP/8557-0a17b480", "agi_agentlogin.sh|1001") in new stack -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi_agentlogin.sh -- AGI Script agi_agentlogin.sh completed, returning 0 -- Executing AgentCallbackLogin("SIP/8557-0a17b480", "1001||8557@specagentdial") in new stack -- Playing 'agent-pass' (language 'en') -- Playing 'agent-loginok' (language 'en') == Callback Agent '1001' logged in on 8557@specagentdial -- Executing Set("SIP/8557-0a17b480", "testvariable=") in new stack == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/8557-0a17b480' status is 'UNKNOWN'

Any hints on this?

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.

Which Asterisk version?

Agent Callback is deprecated, and may even have been partially removed in the latest version. You should not be using it for new designs. Alternative approaches are included in the documentation.

Hi,

The asterisk version is 1.2.18. I came to know its deprecated and has been removed for the latest releases.

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.