1 of 2 sip trunk go in unreachable (patton BRI)

Hi,

i’ve a pattno smartnode BRI for 2 ISDN line.

I’ve configured it wiht 2 sip trunk with pbx, all working fine until yesterday but now i’ve the second trunk that became unreachable. If i reboot the patton sip trunk becamo reachebale but after 5/10 minutes the second trunk gone unreachable.

patton and pbx are in same local lan without any firewall or block.

Any idea?
In follow the tunk conf

username=PattonUser1
secret=XXXXXXX
type=friend
host=dynamic
port=5060
nat=no
directmedia=no
defaultip=192.168.16.15
context=from-pstn
insecure=port,invite
dtmfmode=rfc2833
qualify=yes
disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw
rtpkeepalive=30

username=PattonUser2
secret=XXXXXXXXXX
type=friend
host=dynamic
port=5060
nat=no
directmedia=no
defaultip=192.168.16.15
context=from-pstn
insecure=port,invite
dtmfmode=rfc2833
qualify=yes
disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw
rtpkeepalive=30

In attach a screenshot of cli of sip show peers

Any idea?

The second one is not registering with you. You will need to look at the log to see if they are attempting and failing, or trace the register request and see where it is getting lost.

Note, although not relevant to the issue, the combination of insecure=invite and host=dynamic is very strange. It reduces security and I can’t think of any valid reason for using it. It would also be unusual to need insecure=port in this context.

Also note that questions requesting peer support help should go on Asterisk Support. Asterisk General is for general discussions and comments. Also please cut and paste logs and console output as text. It is easier to search them and check for certain sorts of error.

thanks for reply,

ok i’ll change insecure tag in port to increase the securituy and i’ll enable the debut for trunk and i’ll post.

Thanks for yout help

Mistery, don’t ask why but now the trunk is registered again and seems to be stable…i’ll monitor.

Thnaks for now