1.8.2 should i see bridge in CLI

Hello All,

Until approx last Oct I had asterisk(1.6) working pretty well with Google Voice and ipkall. Then Google redone something on their configs that nixed this. I am back to wanting the challenge of making asterisk work again with GV.
System:
Centos 5.2
asterisk 1.8.2
FreePBX-2.7.0.6

installed asterisk 1.8.2 from source and followed several of the how to’s to make sure that gnutls and iksemel was installed correctly. I am still not sure the tls stuff is correct,but I was able to see chan_gtalk and res_jabber finally appeared in the ‘make menuselect’ so I think I am golden?

My question: Several months ago when I finally got GV working with ipkall DID number when I had a successful connection,either inbound or outbound, in the astersk CLI I would always see the ‘bridge’ scroll down,at that point I knew I was going to get a good connection to the sip phone. This was with just the default cli login.

-Should I see this same bridge ‘entry appear’ in asterisk 1.8.2 the same as was in asterisk 1.6? -

I am never seeing this in the cli when making a call inbound or outbound with the various trunks,routes i have setup with 1.8.

I have went through several of the walk through with the GV setup with ast 1.8 ,there are so many different ones,and I have never seen a real good…
How to setup in FreePBX.

Thank You,
BC